Sunday, March 11, 2007

Flowers of Myddfai

There is much interest in this, so I have decided to create a daughter to Janita's Attar, dedicated only to this particular project 'Flowers of Myddfai'. I feel you can follow the development, the story the decisions, travels, the photos that belong to this fascinating story about the Physicians of Myddfai.... I have chosen to call it Flowers of.... as I am working with embroidery, natural perfume using the authenticated list from Professor Turner of the herbs and flowers used by the Physicians, to create something to be enjoyed for many many years to come and hopefully long after I am gone.

I hope you will share this journey with me so please comment about anything you may find here.

Janita

3 comments:

AnyasGardenPerfumes said...

OK I think I'm the first visitor here, and let the flowers flutter, the music float, and the threads weave on...

janita said...

Thanks Anya..

I am soo sleepy now staggering off to bed :-)

Janita

Anonymous said...

I look forward to learning more about this fascinating bit of Welsh history/mythtory. I wish you much success on this project, and much wisdom and insight from what you learn. Thank you for sharing it with the rest of us.
~Becky